Tuesday, December 13, 2005

software testing lithuanian websites

well, decided to search my native language sites for "software testing". interesting what kind of information is there. to tell the truth the result a litle bit dissapointed me - almost no information. One site for software testing courses - that thing seems cool and would like to attend myself - about 400euro. Then one companie's site writing how they test their own products - using functional, system integration testing. almost nothing more.. the woman that invited me for job interview a few months ago, at the beginning said - your blog was the first thing on the web i saw. dedicated for software testing and origin from lithuania. seems truth

1 comment:

Steve said...

I work for EDS. We are a global organization. If I can answer any of your questions, I would be glad to assist. I am based in the USA. I will try to check this every two or three days. Sounds like you may have found something though. God speed.